,f a n f i c t i o n stories ~

Five Things You Need To Know About Cinema Bizarre, E fu lì che scoprii la voce profona di Kiro **

« Older   Newer »
~ Denni;Diva
CAT_IMG Posted on 2/6/2009, 14:13

Five Things You Need To Know About Cinema Bizarre

Strify- One, R&B. When i was about 12 yrs old, i was only listening to R&B i was a big fan of Brandy and Usher
Kiro- Two, asparagus. -giggles-
Strify- -indica Kiro- Its a hard word for him!
Kiro- I say in German Spargel. Um, when i was young i hate Asparagus. But since one month, i saw it Un Shuman (buh?) i want to eat it. I dont know why i want to eat it. And since then, that day, i all day want Asparagus, i dont know why. Its strange.
Romeo- Number Three, three-day beard. Some of us would already do it with a Three-day beard. Try to find it out who it is.
Shin- Four, cheese! Um, i love cheese. I must take every bit of cheese. i AM cheese.
Cinema Bizarre- -ridono-
Strify- But you dont smell like cheese..
Shin- Yes..
Strify- No you don't.
Yu- Five, dance party. I really like to dance around like Lady GaGa dance and stuff. And when im in home and when im in party.
Strify- Hey guys, its Cinema Bizarre and these were five things you now know about us. If yuo want to know more about us.. Just go to www.cinemabizarre.com or www.myspace.com/cinemabizarre. Check out the tour dates and i hope we're going to see you there

PERCHE' SHiN E' FORMAGGiO!XD
LO ADORO!XD

CAT_IMG Posted on 2/6/2009, 14:41

...Would you dance?

Group:

Mmm... W I CB FORMAGGIOSI!!

1 replies since 2/6/2009, 14:13   33 views